“My husband, Walt, and I had already been through one stage of our house remodel but needed to address the kitchen. We didn’t use a designer the first time around and agreed it might well be worth our money to hire one this time. We were right. Steve worked with us to find a plan that fit our family. He handled everything. He has contacts and previous experience, which was a great help in choosing materials and product placement. We ended up on-budget and time. In the long run, we saved money because we had a plan in place. I would highly recommend Steve as a designer.”
- Room to Grow: Understanding the Different Types of Home Additions
- From Durability to Style: Factors to Keep in Mind When Choosing Kitchen Countertops
- Small Changes, Big Impact: Cost-Effective Home Renovation Ideas
- Step Up Your Style with These Kitchen Floor Options
- What Are The Different Types Of Countertops?
- A Guide to Adding Cabinets to Your Kitchen