“My husband, Walt, and I had already been through one stage of our house remodel but needed to address the kitchen. We didn’t use a designer the first time around and agreed it might well be worth our money to hire one this time. We were right. Steve worked with us to find a plan that fit our family. He handled everything. He has contacts and previous experience, which was a great help in choosing materials and product placement. We ended up on-budget and time. In the long run, we saved money because we had a plan in place. I would highly recommend Steve as a designer.”
- Revamp Your Kitchen: Expert Countertop Renovation Advice
- Step Up Your Style: Exploring Flooring Options for Your Home
- Elevate Your Kitchen: Exploring Top Materials for Kitchen Hoods
- Upgrade Your Cooking Experience: Key Considerations for Choosing a Kitchen Hood
- What Should You Prioritize When Doing Home Renovations?
- Living Without Boundaries: Embracing the Benefits of Open Floor Plans