When we first began the process of starting over with our dated, 70s kitchen, we knew it would take more than looking at a handful of home magazines to figure out what would work. Enter Steve – who saw the potential for our medium-sized space, and suggested things we didn’t consider. That’s why you hire a designer; he has the expertise to know how to configure a space based on how it will be used. From the materials to the cabinets, to recommendations for appliances, Steve was able to help us execute the vision we had for the kitchen into two other rooms. Given a choice between ‘making due’ with an inefficient existing layout, and going the extra mile to transform it into the heart of the house, we didn’t hesitate. It was worth the effort!
- Room to Grow: Understanding the Different Types of Home Additions
- From Durability to Style: Factors to Keep in Mind When Choosing Kitchen Countertops
- Small Changes, Big Impact: Cost-Effective Home Renovation Ideas
- Step Up Your Style with These Kitchen Floor Options
- What Are The Different Types Of Countertops?
- A Guide to Adding Cabinets to Your Kitchen