When we first began the process of starting over with our dated, 70s kitchen, we knew it would take more than looking at a handful of home magazines to figure out what would work. Enter Steve – who saw the potential for our medium-sized space, and suggested things we didn’t consider. That’s why you hire a designer; he has the expertise to know how to configure a space based on how it will be used. From the materials to the cabinets, to recommendations for appliances, Steve was able to help us execute the vision we had for the kitchen into two other rooms. Given a choice between ‘making due’ with an inefficient existing layout, and going the extra mile to transform it into the heart of the house, we didn’t hesitate. It was worth the effort!
- Tips on How to Effectively Design Your Kitchen
- Creating a Cozy and Inviting Sacramento Home: Tips and Tricks
- Color Palettes: The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Color for Your Home
- Revamp Your Kitchen: Expert Countertop Renovation Advice
- Step Up Your Style: Exploring Flooring Options for Your Home
- Elevate Your Kitchen: Exploring Top Materials for Kitchen Hoods