Steve designed our master bathroom and did an extraordinary job. It was a huge renovation. Walls were moved, ceiling was lowered, a linear drain was installed to make an open shower. We have an entirely new bathroom. It was very dated before and drab. Now, it is a Zen oasis. We absolutely adore it. Steve stayed involved throughout the entire process, checking in with the contractors, stopping by to check the work, calling and texting us regularly to see if we were happy. I couldn’t recommend a more talented and committed person!
- Revamp Your Kitchen: Expert Countertop Renovation Advice
- Step Up Your Style: Exploring Flooring Options for Your Home
- Elevate Your Kitchen: Exploring Top Materials for Kitchen Hoods
- Upgrade Your Cooking Experience: Key Considerations for Choosing a Kitchen Hood
- What Should You Prioritize When Doing Home Renovations?
- Living Without Boundaries: Embracing the Benefits of Open Floor Plans