Steve designed our master bathroom and did an extraordinary job. It was a huge renovation. Walls were moved, ceiling was lowered, a linear drain was installed to make an open shower. We have an entirely new bathroom. It was very dated before and drab. Now, it is a Zen oasis. We absolutely adore it. Steve stayed involved throughout the entire process, checking in with the contractors, stopping by to check the work, calling and texting us regularly to see if we were happy. I couldn’t recommend a more talented and committed person!
- Room to Grow: Understanding the Different Types of Home Additions
- From Durability to Style: Factors to Keep in Mind When Choosing Kitchen Countertops
- Small Changes, Big Impact: Cost-Effective Home Renovation Ideas
- Step Up Your Style with These Kitchen Floor Options
- What Are The Different Types Of Countertops?
- A Guide to Adding Cabinets to Your Kitchen