When my husband and I decided to remodel our kitchen, I came across Steve’s name from a newspaper article. I was impressed with the information I read about his work and decided to give him a call. During our first meeting, he spent a lot of time getting to know us in order to get a feel for what we each wanted in our new kitchen. In addition to creating the design, Steve helped us pick out cabinets, granite, tile, lighting, appliances, etc. He actually went shopping with us for most of these items. Steve managed to capture our individual personalities along with our lifestyle in the finished kitchen project. We absolutely LOVE it! We will definitely use him again when we remodel our master bath!
- Revamp Your Kitchen: Expert Countertop Renovation Advice
- Step Up Your Style: Exploring Flooring Options for Your Home
- Elevate Your Kitchen: Exploring Top Materials for Kitchen Hoods
- Upgrade Your Cooking Experience: Key Considerations for Choosing a Kitchen Hood
- What Should You Prioritize When Doing Home Renovations?
- Living Without Boundaries: Embracing the Benefits of Open Floor Plans