When my husband and I decided to remodel our kitchen, I came across Steve’s name from a newspaper article. I was impressed with the information I read about his work and decided to give him a call. During our first meeting, he spent a lot of time getting to know us in order to get a feel for what we each wanted in our new kitchen. In addition to creating the design, Steve helped us pick out cabinets, granite, tile, lighting, appliances, etc. He actually went shopping with us for most of these items. Steve managed to capture our individual personalities along with our lifestyle in the finished kitchen project. We absolutely LOVE it! We will definitely use him again when we remodel our master bath!
- Room to Grow: Understanding the Different Types of Home Additions
- From Durability to Style: Factors to Keep in Mind When Choosing Kitchen Countertops
- Small Changes, Big Impact: Cost-Effective Home Renovation Ideas
- Step Up Your Style with These Kitchen Floor Options
- What Are The Different Types Of Countertops?
- A Guide to Adding Cabinets to Your Kitchen