“Our biggest concern was not just finding an experienced designer. We were feeling a little daunted by all the decisions we knew we’d have to make. I found Steve via the yellow pages and after talking to him knew right away that he was our guy. He walked us through the whole process, listened and focused on what we wanted. He even went shopping with us for the cabinets, appliances, and fixtures. Realizing (after receiving 3 contractor bids) that it was going to be a bit more than I wanted to spend, Steve encouraged me to work as my own contractor to save money. He helped us find subcontractors and answered my questions along the way. We just decided to go for it, and it wasn’t that hard. By taking charge of the project myself, we saved $30,000.00. We can’t recommend Steve strongly enough. The level of expertise and service he provides puts him on a level above his competition.”
- Room to Grow: Understanding the Different Types of Home Additions
- From Durability to Style: Factors to Keep in Mind When Choosing Kitchen Countertops
- Small Changes, Big Impact: Cost-Effective Home Renovation Ideas
- Step Up Your Style with These Kitchen Floor Options
- What Are The Different Types Of Countertops?
- A Guide to Adding Cabinets to Your Kitchen