“Our biggest concern was not just finding an experienced designer. We were feeling a little daunted by all the decisions we knew we’d have to make. I found Steve via the yellow pages and after talking to him knew right away that he was our guy. He walked us through the whole process, listened and focused on what we wanted. He even went shopping with us for the cabinets, appliances, and fixtures. Realizing (after receiving 3 contractor bids) that it was going to be a bit more than I wanted to spend, Steve encouraged me to work as my own contractor to save money. He helped us find subcontractors and answered my questions along the way. We just decided to go for it, and it wasn’t that hard. By taking charge of the project myself, we saved $30,000.00. We can’t recommend Steve strongly enough. The level of expertise and service he provides puts him on a level above his competition.”
- Revamp Your Kitchen: Expert Countertop Renovation Advice
- Step Up Your Style: Exploring Flooring Options for Your Home
- Elevate Your Kitchen: Exploring Top Materials for Kitchen Hoods
- Upgrade Your Cooking Experience: Key Considerations for Choosing a Kitchen Hood
- What Should You Prioritize When Doing Home Renovations?
- Living Without Boundaries: Embracing the Benefits of Open Floor Plans