Our house was in need of some remodeling of the kitchen and two bathrooms. After searching for the path I wanted to take to achieve a beautiful outcome, I came across some beautiful kitchen and bath design work done by Steve Casci when looking on the Houzz website. Following the link to the Casci DesignWorks’ website, I was delighted to see a nice variety of Steve’s projects. His designs and use of lighting caught my eye which impressed me and my husband. We had a small galley kitchen, living room, and family room and wanted a more open concept. With Steve’s design two walls, one with a fireplace, were removed to open up this space. The fireplace was not used much with mandatory “No Burn” days in Sacramento, and the open space is so well worth it. Both bathrooms were remodeled also and our master bathroom was small with a small stall shower which was increased in size with Steve’s design. It was an exciting experience from the preliminary drawings to shopping for beautiful kitchen appliances, amazing quartzite countertops, tile, beautiful cabinetry, and lighting. We were able to refinish our hardwood flooring and add perfectly matched hardwood floors in the opened up areas. Steve’s experience in working with older homes shows, as soffits were removed and wasted spaces between walls were utilized by opening them up. Steve’s design gave this house I grew up in a whole new look that we love. His support thoughout the process made this a positive remodeling experience
- Revamp Your Kitchen: Expert Countertop Renovation Advice
- Step Up Your Style: Exploring Flooring Options for Your Home
- Elevate Your Kitchen: Exploring Top Materials for Kitchen Hoods
- Upgrade Your Cooking Experience: Key Considerations for Choosing a Kitchen Hood
- What Should You Prioritize When Doing Home Renovations?
- Living Without Boundaries: Embracing the Benefits of Open Floor Plans