When my husband and I began our kitchen remodel all we knew was that we wanted a space large enough for both of us to work, and a center island. Color, type of materials, layout, and appliances… those were issues which we had not thought about and of which we had no prior experience or knowledge. Steve guided us through the entire process from the biggest decision — selection of a general contractor, to the smallest detail — choice of cabinet hardware. He shopped with us for kitchen countertops, flooring, appliances, and wall paint color. The project was remarkably fast as remodels go (10 weeks) with no material or contractor delays. Ten years later we continue to enjoy and make use of our kitchen to the fullest extent. We give Steve the highest recommendation.
- Room to Grow: Understanding the Different Types of Home Additions
- From Durability to Style: Factors to Keep in Mind When Choosing Kitchen Countertops
- Small Changes, Big Impact: Cost-Effective Home Renovation Ideas
- Step Up Your Style with These Kitchen Floor Options
- What Are The Different Types Of Countertops?
- A Guide to Adding Cabinets to Your Kitchen