I hired Casci DesignWorks after talking with two neighbors who raved about working with Steve. We wanted to remodel our kitchen and open up our space by removing a wall. When we initially met, he discussed a layout that I just could not see. He asked me to trust him and I am so glad I did! He has a good eye for use of space and the smallest details. We love our kitchen and are so happy we followed his advice every step of the way.
- Room to Grow: Understanding the Different Types of Home Additions
- From Durability to Style: Factors to Keep in Mind When Choosing Kitchen Countertops
- Small Changes, Big Impact: Cost-Effective Home Renovation Ideas
- Step Up Your Style with These Kitchen Floor Options
- What Are The Different Types Of Countertops?
- A Guide to Adding Cabinets to Your Kitchen