Steve designed our kitchen over 14 years ago, and I still love it! It’s very functional because Steve thought through all the details of how I would be using my kitchen and what my needs would be. Also, it doesn’t feel outdated even though it has been 14 years – he helped make sure I didn’t choose anything that was too trendy that would reveal it’s age. He also designed one of our bathrooms, which we completely gutted. I still love it too! I am now a professional home organizer and actually work with clients to use their space efficiently. A lot of the things I talk about with my clients are principles that I now know that Steve was using when he did our kitchen and bathroom. Actually, Steve designed a kitchen for my other house too, but we ended up moving to our current one before we implemented his design. Now I recommend him to my organizing clients.
- Elevate Your Kitchen: Exploring Top Materials for Kitchen Hoods
- Upgrade Your Cooking Experience: Key Considerations for Choosing a Kitchen Hood
- What Should You Prioritize When Doing Home Renovations?
- Living Without Boundaries: Embracing the Benefits of Open Floor Plans
- Room to Grow: Understanding the Different Types of Home Additions
- From Durability to Style: Factors to Keep in Mind When Choosing Kitchen Countertops