“We interviewed two interior designers. The first showed up and proposed ‘her’ idea of a kitchen, and didn’t care much about our ideas. Steve showed up wearing sandals, shorts, and a smile. We talked about how we lived, what we liked and considered important, and shared ideas. Steve helped us throughout the design process and eliminated the stress and dread that often accompanies a remodel. We dare to say he made it fun from the layout to the selection of the materials and appliances and created a great kitchen that has logged many hours of fun with family and friends.”
- Revamp Your Kitchen: Expert Countertop Renovation Advice
- Step Up Your Style: Exploring Flooring Options for Your Home
- Elevate Your Kitchen: Exploring Top Materials for Kitchen Hoods
- Upgrade Your Cooking Experience: Key Considerations for Choosing a Kitchen Hood
- What Should You Prioritize When Doing Home Renovations?
- Living Without Boundaries: Embracing the Benefits of Open Floor Plans