“We interviewed two interior designers. The first showed up and proposed ‘her’ idea of a kitchen, and didn’t care much about our ideas. Steve showed up wearing sandals, shorts, and a smile. We talked about how we lived, what we liked and considered important, and shared ideas. Steve helped us throughout the design process and eliminated the stress and dread that often accompanies a remodel. We dare to say he made it fun from the layout to the selection of the materials and appliances and created a great kitchen that has logged many hours of fun with family and friends.”
- Room to Grow: Understanding the Different Types of Home Additions
- From Durability to Style: Factors to Keep in Mind When Choosing Kitchen Countertops
- Small Changes, Big Impact: Cost-Effective Home Renovation Ideas
- Step Up Your Style with These Kitchen Floor Options
- What Are The Different Types Of Countertops?
- A Guide to Adding Cabinets to Your Kitchen