Steve has an incredible eye for design and a genuine heartfelt passion for his vision of bringing out the true character of a timeless structure. His knowledge and keen insight were instrumental in transforming my disjointed 1929 ‘gingerbread’ Tudor into a spaciously harmonious and stunningly beautiful work of art that leaves one breathless.
- Room to Grow: Understanding the Different Types of Home Additions
- From Durability to Style: Factors to Keep in Mind When Choosing Kitchen Countertops
- Small Changes, Big Impact: Cost-Effective Home Renovation Ideas
- Step Up Your Style with These Kitchen Floor Options
- What Are The Different Types Of Countertops?
- A Guide to Adding Cabinets to Your Kitchen