Although our kitchen remodel was done over fifteen years ago, Steve’s design withstood the test of time and contributed to the “wow” factor when we sold the house. Selling the house in the slow market of 2010 was a challenge; but our kitchen set us apart from other houses in the market and contributed to a quick sale at a top price. We would definitely retain Steve again for our design/remodeling needs, he adds true value to the property.
- Revamp Your Kitchen: Expert Countertop Renovation Advice
- Step Up Your Style: Exploring Flooring Options for Your Home
- Elevate Your Kitchen: Exploring Top Materials for Kitchen Hoods
- Upgrade Your Cooking Experience: Key Considerations for Choosing a Kitchen Hood
- What Should You Prioritize When Doing Home Renovations?
- Living Without Boundaries: Embracing the Benefits of Open Floor Plans