After living in what I called ‘grandmas house’ for eight years we were finally ready to tackle a huge remodel. We started our remodel plans with Steve right before covid which derailed our timeline for our project by a year. Steve stuck with us reaching out, letting us know he was there and ready to start again when we were! After many revisions to our plans and budget we were on our way! We opened up our kitchen to our living room and dining room by removing a wall and bringing up the flooring to the same height as the rest of the house. We now we have a beautiful open concept ready for entertaining and cooking and also a view of our backyard! Other things completed were new black casement windows and white exterior paint which has changed the whole look and feeling of our house….We love how our house looks now inside and out! People driving by stop and tell us how great our house looks also! Steve was with us on all planning and design aspects, taking us to see cabinet, appliance, countertop, tile & flooring specialists. Steve also set us up with a contractor that fit our personality to a T! He proved his worth and value guiding us threw the whole process seamlessly. He was upfront about what was possible and what was not within our reach, always punctual with meetings and any communications. We are super pleased….beyond pleased with the results and highly recommend Casci DesignWorks!
- Room to Grow: Understanding the Different Types of Home Additions
- From Durability to Style: Factors to Keep in Mind When Choosing Kitchen Countertops
- Small Changes, Big Impact: Cost-Effective Home Renovation Ideas
- Step Up Your Style with These Kitchen Floor Options
- What Are The Different Types Of Countertops?
- A Guide to Adding Cabinets to Your Kitchen